The Guadalinfo Project consists of a public network in which anyone can create their own space and establish relationships with those with whom they share interests (adding friends and sharing videos, photos or information ) and a series of physical nodes in the territory known as Guadalinfo centers . These centers (in town halls with less than 20,000 inhabitants, Autonomous Local Entities and in less favored urban neighbourhoods) have been working since 2003 on equal opportunities in access to ICTs and the promotion of talent and collective intelligence.
This social innovation network offers ICT services and training in digital skills, advising users on their projects and promoting collective initiatives for social revitalization, community awareness and promotion of the environment. In addition, it acts as an open space for social innovation, both in its role as a meeting point for the municipality, and in that of a relationship, transformation and interaction node for the more than 975,000 users of the Guadalinfo Network.
Within the framework of the Guadalinfo Network, nearly 2,000 social innovation projects have been launched (the so-called “challenges”, with more than 8,789 entities involved, including companies, social groups and government entities).
Subsidies for the Dynamization of Public Internet Access Centers in Municipalities of Andalusia (Guadalinfo Line)
This line of aid is intended for the revitalization of Public Internet Access Centers in Municipalities of Andalusia with less than 20,000 inhabitants or that have previously managed a Guadalinfo center.
Three groups of municipalities are distinguished, according to the number of inhabitants:
- Group A: up to 1,000 inhabitants
- Group B: from 1,001 to 10,000 inhabitants
- Group C: more than 10,000 inhabitants
Consult the information on this line of aid, as well as the documentation and online processing:
Who are part of Guadalinfo?
This initiative is carried out through the Fernando de los Ríos Consortium , made up of the Junta de Andalucía and the 8 provincial councils. At the head of each center there is a facilitator or facilitator, who has acquired a new responsibility as a social agent of transformation, which goes beyond his initial mission of “educator” or “monitor” in the use of technological tools. Its priorities are to detect new opportunities for transformation and socioeconomic improvement in its municipality, guiding and motivating its users to take advantage of them with the help of ICT in those personal, work, civic or social aspects that contribute to their well-being.
On the other hand, the facilitator of Guadalinfo is not alone with his task in his municipality, but deploys a new “chain of dynamization”, formed by a stable human support team made up of:
- “tractor” users of web 2.0 and social networks, users with strong concerns for innovation and entrepreneurship
- digital volunteers from the Andalucía Vuela project , a project of the Ministry of Economy, Knowledge, Business and University and representatives of local NGOs, etc.
Training at Guadalinfo centers
In Guadalinfo you can:
- Develop your personal capacities for innovation as an engine of change and transformation in Andalusia.
- Enjoy a favorable environment for innovation processes.
- Improve the quality of social and personal life at all levels.
- Transfer the acquired skills to your daily life and identify innovation as part of your cultural values.
- Take advantage of areas of contact with other networks (volunteering, citizen participation, environment, sustainability, etc.) that add value to the Guadalinfo Network.
- Generate innovation through Information Society content where knowledge is generated, transferred and applied in order to provide real added value to society and the economy.
- Enjoy a multitude of technological elements that contribute to your development.
- Develop your skills and abilities by promoting co-responsibility.
- Participate in Specific Groups (people, social and cultural fabric) for sustainable economic and social development and whose keys are in Innovation, the value of human capital, integration into the Knowledge Society and its connection and openness to the new global society .
- Take advantage of the electronic administration services offered by public administrations and, especially, digital identification.
- Contribute local knowledge to the network, through Wikanda .